1345566 Sr. Finance Analyst, Global Virtual Sales & Engineering - Americas
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What you'll do
Join the Global Virtual Sales & Engineering (GVSE) Americas Finance Team to partner with our US Public Sector, Americas SP, and Canada theaters' virtual sales teams. Bring financial insights to influence and help drive business decisions. You will:
- Drive the theater-level weekly forecast calls and submissions, including bookings / pipeline reporting as well as analytical insights into the forecast.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting packages, including commentary on business drivers.
- Develop financial models and/or deep dive analyses to advise sales leadership on business trends.
- Manage to discretionary spend (OpEx) targets.
- Perform monthly sales Compensation Assurance review and collaborate on commissions-related inquires or issues.
- Facilitate and influence New Year Readiness, including coverage decisions, goaling, and restatement.
- Keep Cisco Compliant.
Who you'll work with
You'll be the primary finance support for the Theater Directors and their virtual sales teams. You'll take part of a highly motivated, upbeat, fast-paced team, working collaboratively across finance, sales, and business operations.
Who you are
You are a self-starter. You are a critical problem solver who effectively combines business insight with financial rigor. You take initiative to identify gaps, opportunities, or challenges and then drive solutions. You have excellent communication skills.
OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field with 3+ years of experience in a finance-related role.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with validated financial planning & analysis skills.
- Ability to learn and execute in a dynamic environment with minimal mentorship.
- Familiarity with Finance Tools (Business Objects, SFDC, Hyperion Essbase)
- Sophisticated MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- A high level of integrity to champion Cisco's Code of Business Conduct.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Who We Are
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!