1344640 Financial Analyst
Location:Richardson, Texas, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
Our team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the growth businesses within Cisco’s Collaboration Business Entity (Contact Center, imimobile acquisition). In this role, you will work closely with the business to understand the products and business trends and help manage the costs for the business.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage monthly close, forecast and planning activities with focus on Opex / Cost management
- Build and manage relationships with Contact Center team, as well as across the finance organization
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to drive insight into the business
- Support monthly and quarterly business reviews as needed
Who You'll Work With
Contact Center and Growth Business Teams are fast growing groups within the Teamwork portfolio. You will engage with various leaders across the Contact Center organization, as well as partner within the Finance organization
Who You Are
You are a strong team player, with a strong work ethic and a passion for perfection. You possess strong communication and analytical skills, detail oriented, and have the ability to be highly inventive in a fast paced environment.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of shown experience in financial analysis or related field
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and financial reporting systems (Essbase, Hyperion, Business Objects)
- Experience in Software or SaaS business a plus
Who We Are
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!