1319414 - Senior Asset Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do:
Asset Management is responsible for directing a team of Cisco Asset Managers in the service delivery of the Asset Management offer. Your assigned team will be driving desired business outcomes for their Customers by achieving, supervising and reporting Key Performance Indicators (meaningful metrics) through effective installed base (IB) and contract management during the lifecycle of the engagement.
You’ll work closely with Account Teams, Partners and Customers to capture information about the Customer, build an initial view of their IB, analyze the data quality and assess existing processes governing the lifecycle of the Customer assets. The results of that work will allow you to execute vital IB cleanup and set the foundation of engagement for the duration of the Customer engagement.
To optimize customer experience, the individual is required to analyze customer Asset Management process (or Installed Base Lifecycle Process) and provide recommendations for its design/optimization, being accountable for the process to be executed and acting as the single point of contact to the customer, partner, and Cisco account team for managing, tracking, and reporting on any asset / contract management issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Define the customer business structure and associated Cisco assets (HW) that will be managed under the Service
- Prepare and execute the initial Service Delivery Plan and keep in current
- Perform a process assessment on existing asset/contract management capabilities that are currently in use by the Customer and/or Partner. Identify asset management target areas that need improvement allowing your value to be successfully integrated into the account.
- Agree set of common objectives / Customer priorities obtained via business outcomes discussion to set key KPI's to be used to measure the success of the service delivery
- Develop and implement detailed processes with Customers to handle regular maintenance of their Installed Base
- Document, manage, execute and track changes as they are made to IB - these are typically referred to as MACDs (Moves, Adds, Changes & Deletes)
- Capture and report on key KPI's tied to agreed business outcomes
- Provide delivery of standard reports per the asset management service description
- Convey data as information from IB analysis results and take necessary actions as necessary
- Execute quarterly briefings and business reviews with customers both locally and in San Francisco, USA.
- Provide Account Support for Cisco Asset Management related topics
Who You Will Work With
You are a bold self-starter with that will build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, create demand and close deals. Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers. You have the ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy. You have experience working with cross functional teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on our value proposition. You have keen ability to position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives. You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
Who You Are
You are a very customer focused individual with strong communication, presentation and listening skills. You excel at analytics and are proactive at problem-solving. As a strong teammate and collaborator, you also work well independently. You are able to prioritize and multi-task and have a strong desire to learn.
- 3+ years of work experience, direct experience in the related area is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of Excel is required
- Industry process knowledge (ITIL, SIX SIGMA, CHAMP) is not required, though helpful
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!