1309857 Customer Delivery Technical Consulting Engineer - Data Center
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
*** Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance***
What You’ll Do
As part of the CX Public Sector High Touch Technical Support (HTTS) team, you will work with an outstanding team of Tier 2 and 3 Customer Support Engineers. The CX PS HTTS team specialization in one of or more core technologies while understanding the foundations of our network products, protocols, and effective methodologies. You will be part of a collaborative team to provide support during critical network issues as well as leading a caseload of lower critical issues.
Who You’ll Work With
The CX Public Sector team provides second/third level technical support at security classification to the Federal and SLED customer base via phone, email, web, and remote access for R/S, Security, Collaboration, Datacenter, Wireless, Service Provider (both hardware and software) to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other engineers via phone/email/ consultation to independently solve & debug product problems. HTTS in Public Sector provides our Federal, SLED, and other customers operating within the regulatory space Cisco’s leading-edge technical support and services natively; thus redefining the way our customers meet their critical mission and business needs.
Who You Are
• Sole US Citizenship and clearable for Top Secret clearance
• Technology expertise - CCIE or equivalent experience
• Resolution leader, problem-solving - troubleshooting methodology
• Communication & Facilitation, Listening & Affirmation, Influence & Persuasion, Public speaking & Presentation, Coaching
• Introspective - understand own social style, strength, flaws, and relation to others
• Results Focus - ego suppression, objectivity
• Phenomenal teammate passionate about customer success
• Expertise with at least 1 of the following:
• UCS-B and -C
• Skills in server knowledge: Windows Server, Unix, Linux, Python
• Four-year college degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• US Citizen
• TOP SECRET/SCI with CI Poly Preferred
• Located in RTP, working in Cisco office daily
• Travel less than 25%
• Cisco Network Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCIE, CISSP, CCNP, CCDA, etc.) a nice to have
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!