1305291 Customer Delivery Technical Leader- Enterprise Networking
Location:Washington DC, US
Additional Location(s)Springfield, VA; Alexandria, VA
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
*** Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Top Secret US Government Security Clearance***
***Must be located within commuting distance of the National Capitol Region, Springfield, VA, and be able to work onsite 3-4 days per week***
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is supporting major business and technology transformations for our Federal customers!
We are seeking a experienced Service Delivery Technical Leader experienced supporting Cisco Enterprise Networking and Unified Communications technologies in a complex enterprise organization, and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad enterprise networking knowledge and specific area expertise in Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a Services Technical who specializes in Enterprise Networking and Unified Communications, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to one Cisco's largest customers in the United States.
Our team is comprised of engineers across Cisco technologies, most with one or multiple CCIE certifications. These team members design, architect and support work on critical Federal-owned networks with leading edge Cisco tools and solutions. Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are traits of successful consultants in this organization. We have a very strong focus on continuous development and training into new technologies that keeps us in the leading position as one of the strongest networking and datacenter consulting teams in the industry. As a part of this team, you will work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks to collaborate on a variety of high-profile projects including a focus on the deployment, optimization, and adoption of IOT solutions.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as a network engineer supporting Cisco routing and switching technologies and should have a deep understanding of data networks. CCNP/CCIE in Routing and Switching preferred
- Subject matter expert on routing and switching platforms (ASR, Catalyst), enterprise networking concepts, and routing protocols
- Ability to lead and guide teams and customers through strategic network design and optimization discussions.
- Ability to lead or guide teams made up of Cisco, Customer, and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network problems.
- Be experienced delivering Cisco standard methodologies in the customer's networking environment.
- Experience within an Architecture or Design role having end-to-end responsibility is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently.
- Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
- The primary work location is the customer site, but you must be able to travel periodically if needed (up to 25%) to Cisco and/or Customer locations across the CONUS.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!