1304150 Customer Delivery Architect
Location:Washington DC, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
**Candidates must be a US Citizen and have a current Top Secret and a SCI is preferred U.S. Government Security Clearance***
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Delivery Architect, you will play a major role in ensuring Cisco is fully integrated and delivering to the expectations of our Department of Justice (DOJ) customers, ensuring a consistently outstanding customer experience. Be in a key customer facing role, working closely with key players, throughout customer organizations, from the technical staff through the CXO level to build strong working relationships as a trusted advisor. Stay abreast of customer challenges and the Cisco technical solutions and/or Cisco Advance Services offerings can be proposed to mitigate/eliminate these challenges. Ensure the Cisco and Cisco Customer Experience strategy (e.g. network automation, analytics, security, optimization, etc) is developed to address current/future customer needs and business/mission objectives. Drive Services-wide engagements.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work across multiple Cisco teams to translate single solutions into repeatable solutions that can be leveraged across these customers. You will have significant customer interaction including architecture and leading early stage pilots and sharing your thought leadership in various industry forums. In addition to being aligned with the customers’ strategies, the Architect needs to be aligned closely with all Cisco Customer Experience teams engaged at the customer sites. This includes: providing clear and concise customer requirements; ensuring the Cisco team is working towards the correct integrated solution for the customer; the customer is understanding of the proposed Cisco solution; and that any potential gap or issue is identified quickly, and brought to the attention of the correct Cisco team members to resolve. This involvement with internal Cisco teams will include providing key account updates to management while working across functional areas with both CoE Solution Architects and Network Consulting Engineers.
Who You Are
- CCIE (preferably Route/Switch or Data Center) or equivalent experience
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience in customer roles, within technical delivery, IT, or pre- sales product engineering
- You must be a self-motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills for both a technical- and executive-level conversations
- Ability to present complex solutions/ideas across all levels of participants working in a team environment as both a leader and an individual contributor
- You will interact with and/or lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a common goal and build and maintain trust and relationships with customers as well as with Cisco team members
- In-depth knowledge of Security, Data Center, Route Switch and Security technologies; multi-vendor knowledge appreciated
- CCIE Route/Switch or Data Center
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!