1301584 Customer Delivery Technical Leader
Location:Fulton, Maryland, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
***CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND HOLD A CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
The Customer Delivery Technical Leader will foster strong working partnerships with members of the Key Customer Stakeholders, Cisco Services Delivery team, Cisco Account team and the broader services organization, and act as the primary technical support person for incident management of critical issues at the network level.
Build a client advocate reputation, and build relationship with the client's operational and engineering key stakeholders
Build relationship with Cisco's engineering departments for your respective technology alignments. Act as the bridge between reactive and proactive services, as well as contributing to proactive services deliverables.
Lead case resolution with emphasis on high severity by coordinating right technical resources. Lead root cause analysis determination on technical issues on the network infrastructure. Lead root cause analysis technical document and action plans for Cisco internal stakeholders.
Provide problem resolution of critical incidents focusing primarily on Severity 1 and Severity 2 cases and other severity level cases that Cisco & the client deem critical.
Provide technical/operational input to regular reviews on activities and deliverables provided, as well as observed technical symptom trends, remediation, and other related topics.
Who You'll Work with
USPS requires a forward-thinking, self-starting engineer with modern networking skills to provide incident management, troubleshooting and problem resolution support to large and high profile DoD customers. The successful candidate will join the dedicated reactive service team responsible for the delivery of all active reactive services from Cisco.
The goal of Cisco Services is to help our customers accelerate business results using an architectural approach, proven practices, and Cisco expertise. Through consultative planning, solution development, and deployment services, we help our customers optimize their Operation and IT services; integrate new technologies into their core networking infrastructure; manage change; and strive to help our customers continually enhance network performance, availability and security.
The Public Sector Customer Experience involves helping to craft the customer's vision for their network and maintain a secure, state of the art environment that is second to none in terms of network up time and reliability. The qualified engineer in this account will be able to have an impact on this Federal Government customer and help them transform to meet their mission.
Who You Are
· Our minimum qualifications are the following:
· Sole US Citizenship and hold a current Top Secret/SCI U.S. Government Security Clearance at a minimum to be considered for this position – Full Scope Polygraph preferred.
· Strong Communication Skills – Facilitation, Listening, Presentation
· Technical expertise: CCIE certified with strong focus on Cisco enterprise routing and switching solutions, security solutions, and protocols
· Strong Cisco product knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise solution portfolio (does not include pricing, licensing, or ordering information)
· Leadership by example, showing others how to do it by being out front.
· Ability to operate effectively far outside one’s comfort zone.
· Ability to be onsite 3-4 days/week at the customer location.
· CCIE preferred. Strong technical expertise in Routing and Switching is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT Administration, IT Security, etc.
· CCIE expertise in Cisco Enterprise networking
· Expertise in Cisco Security solutions a plus
· Strong documentation skills – to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture and knowledge transfer.
· Resolution leader, problem solving - troubleshooting methodology
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!