1300027 Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer-Collaboration
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Additional Location(s)Washington, DC
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
*** Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Top-Secret US Government Security Clearance***
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is supporting major business and technology transformations for our Federal customers!
We are seeking a Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer experienced supporting Cisco Collaboration and Voice solutions in a complex enterprise organization, and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad Collaboration and Voice solution expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco leading edge technologies, and provide optimization services to one Cisco's largest customers in the United States.
Who You'll Work With
Our team is comprised of engineers across Cisco technologies, most with one or multiple CCIE certifications. These team members design, architect and support work on critical Federal-owned networks with leading edge Cisco tools and solutions. Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are traits of successful consultants in this organization. We have a very strong focus on continuous development and training into new technologies that keeps us in the leading position as one of the strongest network and datacenter consulting teams in the industry. As a part of this team, you will work directly with our customers and gain hands on experience and exposure into their networks to collaborate on a variety of high-profile projects.
Who You Are
- You will have 5+ years of experience as a network engineer supporting Cisco Collaboration technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio and have significant expertise with Voice network solutions.
- Expert level (CCIE)® or equivalent relative certification desired. (Collaboration)
- Be a subject matter expert in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS).
- Subject matter expertise with Cisco Unified Communications solutions and SIP trunking.
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and transformation of complex voice and video networks for large-scale global Federal agencies.
- The Collaboration Services Consulting Engineer develops the design of the customer solution at the systems and network level. The individual will execute to the Cisco Plan, Design and Implementation Delivery Methodology, best practices documentation development and thought leadership is expected.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Cisco, Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
- Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions.
- Experienced with implementing Cisco collaboration solutions
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to function in ambiguous circumstances. Possesses customer consulting skills including ability to build relationships with customers, engineers, managers level and above
- Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
- Military Veterans who meet these requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Travel 25% or less in local area
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!