1286101 - Problem Manager with Voice & Video Experience
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Austin, Texas
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Cisco seeks a Problem Manager to join some of the industry's brightest minds in providing strategic problem management support. In this role you will be empowered to transform the way that CMS delights our customers. This role is a position of large influence and impacts Cisco Managed Services (CMS) continues to lead the industry.
You will gain insight into the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partners with all distributed elements of the supply chain and be exposed to all of CMS services/technologies and will have a significant influence in driving improvements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform Video problem investigations for our Critical Customer
- Take part in Problem Management reactive responsibilities, including working on root cause for Incidents.
- Undertake strategic planning responsibilities, including data analytics for predictive/preventative measures
- Analyze and tackle large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
- Act as a focal point and critical issue contact for high priority and high impact problems
- Build Root Cause Analyses and Problem Reviews and present findings to the customer.
Who You Are
You are detail oriented and organized. You work well with others and are truly an excellent teammate. Drawing conclusions from multiple data points is in your DNA. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to see the big picture even when analyzing multiple complex factors. You have an understanding of the fundamentals of Problem Management.
- AA/BA in a technical discipline plus 3-7 years of experience in a Network Operations Centre or Technical Assistance Centre
- At least 2 years of experience in a Problem Management role
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience in Voice and Video technology
- Good technical experience to include Video and UC Technologies
- Ability to work with internal and external SLT level customers with confidence while providing a solid experience.
- CCNP Video certification, or knowledge.
- Firm grasp of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Service Operations and Problem Management
- Ability to isolate problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience with developing and communicating consumable customer reports
- Shown strategic planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written/verbal communications skillset.
- Good interpersonal and partnership skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
At Cisco, each person brings their talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.