1263585 - Technology Audit Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You'll Do
- You will handle and/or execute both Technology audits and integrated audits as well as lead ad-hoc Governance Risk and Controls (GRC) projects.
- You'll teach and develop audit staff in both audit execution as well as improving capabilities related to current and future technologies.
- You'll enhance the effectiveness of cyber security audits through development and improvement of audit processes, tools, and techniques.
- You will perform information security and operation effectiveness assessments including technical and business process aspects.
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Governance, Risk, and Controls (GRC)'s team. Your team's mission is to assist the Audit Committee and Management in carrying out their fiduciary responsibilities of maintaining an effective and efficient system of internal controls. We are a catalyst for change by bringing best in class methodologies to our engagements that facilitate actions that better align Company resources to our corporate objectives. GRC drives a positive impact on Cisco's business practices through inspiring change for Efficient, Effective and Ethical processes. We have a geographically dispersed team that actively collaborates across all of the theaters, functions and business groups. GRC provides invaluable experience, exposure, and education in developing Cisco's current and future leaders.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong information security or IT system administration experience who is passionate about technology audit. You have strong IT audit experience focused on cyber security and business technology.
- You have a BS degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 10 years of IT, Information Security, Technology and/or Audit related experience
- You possess experience with Security or IT system administration related experience in multiple networks and host platforms, monitoring and analysis, as well as vulnerability and architectural assessments. Application security design or vulnerability assessment experience is a plus.
- You have strong knowledge and experience in information security related practices, techniques, and tools as well as systems administration or IT audit.
- You're a communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to tackle both technical experts and senior level management. Able to articulate technical issues to key stakeholders in terms of business risk and effects on desired business outcomes.
- You are delivery focused, willingness to perform all tasks required to complete the job, including administrative and documentation oriented tasks.
- You possess CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certification a plus.
- Having audit experience a plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Intelligent Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.