1232294 - eLearning Training Manager
Location:Santa Clara, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do:
Cisco Jasper is looking for an exciting, enthusiastic versatile training development professional to build and deliver high quality self-paced training content.
Who You Will Work With:
Global Head of Cisco Cloud Learn in crafting, developing, publishing, and maintaining training content in blended training delivery methodologies - instructor-led, Web-based, and self-paced eLearning. This position requires effective collaboration with subject matter experts, documentation, product management, and customer-facing field personnel to ensure accuracy of course content to meet diverse training needs. You are exceptional at making things happen.
Who You Are:
Design, develop, and maintain exceptional eLearning and training solutions to meet the learning needs of sales, technical, and channel partners.
- Collaborate and consult to identify key knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with learning objectives.
- Craft and Design documentation that communicates learning objectives, content structure, assessment measures, and learning impact (e.g. business results).
- Develop effective learning materials using eLearning authoring tools (i.e., Articulate Storyline)
- Provide routine administrative functions such as maintaining courseware and running reports on LMS (Learning Management System)
- Develop certification programs, courses, lessons, evaluation tests, and feedback surveys.
- Assist in training program execution, logistics, and reporting analytics
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and education requirements
- Masters in Instructional design or 1-3 years meaningful experience in eLearning Instructional Design (ID) for a technology company
- Skilled in eLearning development with Articulate Storyline, Articulate Presenter, and Camtasia.
- Experience in routine administration of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to craft and maintain multiple courses at a time
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and deliver quality results in a time-sensitive environment
- Exceptional written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of eLearning solutions for SAAS based software application training
- Experience in IoT or telecommunication industry...Less
At Cisco, each person brings their unusual talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our command deliver