Business Analyst (Intern) United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Alternate LocationRTP, NC - Boxborough, MA - Richardson, TX - Austin, TX - Pittsburgh, PA - Nashville, TN - Moorestown, NJ - Lawrenceville, GA
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You’ll Do
As a Business Analyst Intern for Cisco you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement within Cisco. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Cisco operates and how we work together.
Who You’ll Work With
At Cisco you will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. Cisco employs the best so you will be surrounded by others as ambitious and dedicated as yourself.
Who You Are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills within the organization and outside.
- You have superb communication skills, “can do” attitude and a great teammate in global environment
- You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Process oriented with drive to simplify/improve process
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!