Consulting Engineer Collaboration (French speaker)
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in translating Customer needs on the way of achieving their business outcomes
- Develops and implements architectural designs for large scale networks
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of networking problems
- Performs analysis of advanced network designs
- Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments
- May act in a technical Team leadership capacity
- Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
- Collaborates proactively with PS CE’s to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
Who You’ll Work With
Customer Experience Centers (CXC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Professional Services (PS) delivery teams. CXC’s highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to PS practice and theater teams.
CXCs are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. CXCs provides high skilled engineers to work across all Cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, Security and IOT.
Who You Are
· Holding Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or IT areas
- Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in either Deployment (designing, installing, configuring) or support of Cisco Unified Communications and Business Video Solutions
- CCNP or CCIE Voice/Collaboration
- Good understanding of the following Collaboration solutions:
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o UC Applications: Unity Connection (CUC), Presence (IM&P)
o Call control protocols and Voice Gateways (SIP, H.323, MGCP)
o Cisco Telepresence (VCS, TMS, CMS, Video Endpoints)
o UCCE/WxCC knowledge and experience with HCS infrastructure would be a plus
· Other technology or product knowledge, experience or certifications in the areas of Microsoft, Linux, VMware are a plus.
- Fluency in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Interoperability skill with third party video product and technologies
- Strong customer-facing and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently and within a Team pursuing in achievement of common goals
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural environment