Associate Sales Representative (Full Time) - United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Job TypeNew Graduate
What You’ll Do
The Associate Sales Representative will learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them to customers while getting the opportunity to rotate through variety of sales roles throughout the organization. As an associate, you will be set up for success through a rotation of technical and soft skills training, executive exposure and on-the-job experience. Upon graduation from the Cisco Sales Associates Program, you’ll be promoted into a Sales Account Manager role at Cisco where you will work within the Global Sales organization to ultimately accelerate your career into a Field Account Manager and beyond. Associates are focused on driving sales productivity and building compelling business value for our partners.
Who You'll Work With
Participate in a world-class interactive training program! Gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the team that’s been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development programs for high performing university graduates from around the world! A successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR) will be trained to discover, build, and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners and collaborate with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes. Learn from Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful sales career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career dreams.
Who You Are
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Economics, Finance or Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Graduated by April 2018 or later
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
• Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)