Financial Analyst (Full Time) - United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)San Jose, California
Area of InterestFinance
Job TypeNew Graduate
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s LIFT (Leaders in Finance & Technology) Program develops future finance leaders and CFOs. This leadership development program for recent college graduates provides a breadth of accounting and finance experiences during your first 2 years of employment through 4 meaningful and rare roles. This program is available in both San Jose, CA and RTP, NC. The experiences combine with an extensive training curriculum that aligns with each 6-month assignment. In your roles, you will have opportunities to:
- Craft new and dynamic business models and come up with profitable strategies
- Turn data into the information that will take on business problems
- Assist in finding the balance between giving our shareholders the greatest value and meeting the technological and business needs of our customers
- Learn and develop the business insight and technical skills necessary to excel as a future finance leader
- Collaborate and interact with finance Leaders, cross-functional teams, and other LIFT professionals
Who You'll Work With
LIFT is a connected community of early career professionals who like to win together.
We are a part of our exceptional global finance organization with business partners across all of Cisco. You will collaborate and network with global teams and our world-class senior leadership.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accounting, economics, or related business field of study (start date, August 2020, within 1 year of graduation date)
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Real passion for finance, leadership and technology
- Understand business and industry trends
- Exceptional communicator and contributor to teams
- Advocate for Cisco, Cisco Finance & LIFT
- Flourish in a dynamic, changing environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!