Business Analyst (Intern) - United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)RTP, NC - Boxborough, MA - Richardson, TX - Austin, TX - Pittsburgh, PA - Nashville, TN - Moorestown, NJ - Lawrenceville, GA
Area of InterestInformation Technology
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Business Analyst Intern for Cisco you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Cisco operates and how we work together.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
At Cisco you will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. Cisco employs the best so you will be surrounded by others as ambitious and dedicated as yourself.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
• You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
• You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
• You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
• You have superb communication skills, “can do” attitude and a great teammate in global environment
• You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments