Business Analyst Bachelors (Full Time) - United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)RTP, NC - Lawrenceville, GA - Austin, TX
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Job TypeNew Graduate
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Business Analyst New Graduate for Cisco you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Cisco operates and how we work together.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Let's change the world together. You will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. You'll learn from industry professionals and we will value your ideas and perspective.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field from an accredited institution.
• You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
• You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• You possess a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical solutions
• You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
• You have superb social skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
• You possess effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments