Cisco University Presentation Skills Program
LocationVirtual - Webex
Time ZoneLondon, UK
Presentation and public speaking skills have never been more important in today’s corporate environment – both in technical and non-technical roles. That’s why Cisco University has developed a series of free workshops focused on helping you master these essential skills. In this course you’ll have the opportunity to learn from Cisco professionals and acquire the right tools to deliver impactful and effective presentations.
During the course you’ll learn:
- How to deliver impactful technical presentations
- How to identify the components needed to build an effective presentation
- How to build your presentation content targeting the specific audience
- How to organize thoughts and ideas in a concise manner allowing for smooth flow of information and topic transition
- How to effectively interact with your audience
- How to leverage vocal tone and body language techniques
When? October to December 2021 - 3:30pm – 5:30pm
· 6th and 20th October; 3rd and 17th November; 2nd and 15th December
How? 2 workshops a month on different topics + End Evaluation
- Final year student (graduating in 2022) in Engineering fields at a Portuguese University
- Easy-going, analytical mind with can-do attitude
- Fluent English level
Register today and upload your CV in English. The Cisco’s University team will get in touch with you shortly – the deadline is 30th September.
Registrations are subject to confirmation.