Cisco Belgium - Upload a CV to express your interest in a Graduate role for August 2022
Event CategoryCampus Event
Time ZoneLondon, UK
Start date: 1st August 2022
Training location: Amsterdam, under normal circumstances. Due to Covid-19 there is the possibility of the program starting virtually.
Post-training location: Diegem, Belgium
Cisco - the leader in Networking - wants to build new bridges with young enthusiasts and professionals. This academic year, we are looking for new joiners who have passion for technology and interest in working with top professionals.
Register your interest - upload your CV - and we will contact you when a relevant job opportunity appears.
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Bachelor's (BE/BSc/BA/etc.) or Master's degree in any of the Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in Belgium, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to Belgium as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated training hub if required. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hubs will be provided as applicable'
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco