Early Bird Applications - Ireland - Gradudate Software Engineer
Event CategoryCampus Event
Time Zone(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time
Cisco Engineering Organization: Graduate Software Engineer
Location: Galway, Ireland
Application deadline: We review applications on an ongoing basis
Start date: July/ August /Sept 2021 (flexible)
At Cisco, we value your innovative ideas and your energy, and we provide an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Explore countless possibilities as you begin your career with us! Our Collaboration Technology Group develops innovative products on Desktop, Mobile and Cloud. We need smart creative people who can think across technology boundaries and develop world class products that realize the Collaborative Workspace.
Our industry leading software is breaking new ground in the area of Team Collaboration. This is your opportunity to join our Development team and help create the next generation of Cisco Collaboration Software.
Primary Responsibilities, Skills and Attributes of successful candidates include:
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Problem solving skills across multiple technologies, including cloud, server, client, UI, UX, Machine Learning
- Software Development across multiple operating systems, environments and platforms
- Coding skills in some or all of Java/Python/C++
- Object Oriented Design methodologies and Software Design principles
- Strong emphasis on Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and Automated Testing
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, in a highly collaborative environment
- Participate fully in Agile and Scrum Software Development
- Demonstration practical application of these attributes via project or intern work
B.Sc. / B.Eng / M.Sc / M.Eng or equivalents in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Software Development, Computer Networking, Electronics or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on Software Design practices.
- Graduated with undergraduate or graduate level degree
- Legally entitled to live and work in European Union
- Must be fluent in English
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.