Event: Express your interest in tech career with Cisco Poland – Internship & Graduate opportunities
Event CategoryCampus Event
Time Zone(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin
IT Engineer, Software & Hardware Developer, Engineer, DevOps, QA or AI – you’ve probably heard of these jobs before.
Cisco - the leader in Networking - wants to build new bridges with young enthusiasts and professionals. This academic year, we are looking for new joiners who have passion for above technologies and interest in working with top professionals.
Register your interest - apply your CV - and we will contact you when a relevant job opportunity appears.
What Tech skills are We looking for
- Intermediate knowledge of languages (Java, Python, GoLang)
- Basic familiarity with frameworks (Angular, Scrum, Agile)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Confidence in environments (Unix, Linux, MS)
What Soft skills should you have
- Minimum level of conversational English is a must. You will get Kudos for extra languages!
- Easy-going, analytical mind with can-do attitude
- Last year student or a fresh graduate (class of 2018-2020) in STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- Cisco Networking Academy certifications (nice to have)
Eligibility to work in Poland is required.
We support equal opportunities, it has fast-paced global environment. Joining Cisco Internship or Graduate job is a great way to kick-start your career.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!