Cisco Virtual "Ask an Engineer" Session - Technical Consulting Engineer Q&A
Event CategoryCampus Event
Time ZoneEastern Time
Are you a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate student who likes technology, problem solving and troubleshooting? Learn what it’s like to be a Technical Consulting/Network Engineer at Cisco! Join us for our “Ask an Engineer” virtual session focusing on Cisco’s Technical Consulting Engineer role.
Cisco hires both co-op and full time Technical Consulting Engineers, and we’ll be recruiting for these roles again in Fall 2020. Check out the “Day in the Life of a TCE” video linked below and register for this virtual Q&A session to learn more before the Fall!
We request that attendees meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently a freshman, sophomore or junior
- Those who register to attend will receive a confirmation email from Cisco by April 1 with information on how to join the WebEx session.