Share this Job
IT Analyst (Full Time) - Information Technology (UNITED STATES)
Date: Jan 11, 2015
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
|Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to Bachelor's and Master's level students. Positions are located in San Jose, CA and Research Triangle Park, NC and Richardson, TX. Not all positions are available at all locations. Relocation is available.|
|Job Category: Information Technology|
|Level of Experience: Entry Level|
|Requisition #: S968214|
The world is connecting faster than ever before. Connect the unconnected and become part of the Internet of Everything with a Cisco IT Analyst (ITA) New Graduate position through the IT University Program (ITUP). Cisco is looking for self-motivated and highly ambitious individuals who want to start their career with an opportunity to solve Cisco business problems by applying analytical skills. With the emphasis on collaboration you will have the chance to work with different areas of the IT organization and business partners (internal & external). Develop your skills to fill the liaison needs between the IT organization and stakeholders. Help simplify company processes and operational challenges by applying technology solutions.
The IT University Program (IT UP) is a tailored orientation experience that awaits Cisco new grad hires with the opportunity to grow and apply your technical knowledge and passion while developing your IT business skills. In this program you will learn how Cisco’s IT organization applies leading technology to address real business problems and collaborate globally with some of the smartest, most talented people.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum BS/BA) with a Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher preferred or equivalent in your academic program, MS candidates GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred
• Graduated from an accredited university within zero to 12 months of program start date
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Intern experience or equivalent preferred (including corporate internships or entrepreneurial programs)
• Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems, Industrial and Operational Engineering, Computational Degrees such as Informatics Human Factors (user experience) and Computer Science degree preferred
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country the candidate is applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
The following skills and background are a plus:
• Self-motivated and highly ambitious
• Creative problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
• Ability to be autonomous in role and decision making
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
• Flexibility and openness to change
Did You Know?
• Corporate Social Responsibility – Cisco strives to create an inclusive, balanced, and collaborative environment that enables employees to develop and utilize their talents, give back to their communities, and advance their careers.
• Accessibility to Cisco Thought Leadership – Birthday chats with CEO, CIO Roundtable, Quarterly Company Meetings
• Consistently listed on various “Great Places to Work” lists
• Cisco offers a flexible work environment leveraging its own technologies such as WebEx and Telepresence
For more information and updates, please visit www.facebook.com/CiscoITUP
All candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Cisco -- i.e., U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, permanent residents, temporary residents (that is, individuals who have gone through the legalization program)
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, education, and entertainment, to the public sector, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco!
|Job Type: New Graduate|
|Opportunity Category: Operations|
Find similar jobs: