Customer Experience - Value Analyst
Apply for Job
Date: Oct 11, 2014
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
|Additional Location(s) or Information: Any Major US City|
|Job Category: Sales|
|Level of Experience: Experienced - Manager|
|Requisition #: R967144|
|The US Enterprise Business Transformation team is looking for a high-energy, experienced Customer Experience Value Analyst to join our team to help our customers create world-class experiences for their customers and extended business partners.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Practice Director in Cisco’s US Enterprise Sales Organization, the Customer Experience Value Analyst’s primary role is to demonstrate the financial and strategic business benefits of investing in Cisco solutions and to create competitive differentiation for the end customer and for Cisco.
The Customer Experience Practice helps our customers transform the way they engage and support consumers, patients, and business customers. The Value Analyst performs analysis and builds value models that specify the business value and Key Performance Indicators Cisco solutions impact in support of customer engagements.
The Value Analyst has four key responsibilities:
- Drive engagement-led asset creation:
o Conduct discovery engagements with a limited number of accounts to jointly identify and quantify the potential business value impact of Cisco solutions (e.g. Cash Flow, ROI, NPV)
o Leverage engagements to develop reusable assets and tools (e.g. order of magnitude models, discovery and data collection templates, financial business cases, etc.) that facilitate the identification and quantification of potential business value impact of Cisco solutions leveraging industry insights and benchmarks, and empirical improvement benchmarks
- Drive adoption of models and assets/tools by Practice Advisors and Account Teams
- Lay out a ‘route to value’ showing how the customer can achieve this value – identifying critical success factors and potential barriers to adoption and change and working with the Practice Advisors and Account Team to make recommendations as appropriate
- Work post-sale to position customer to measure and realize success against original objectives and targets and to use that knowledge to refine assets/tools and enhance empirical improvement benchmarking
- Expertise in building financial and strategic business cases
- Ability to engage, collaborate and communicate with Finance Dept. Executives, Financial analysts, and operational resources with Fortune 500 organizations
- Subject matter familiarity with Customer Experience technologies and business process is a plus
- Consultative solutions/business-value problem solving approach to engagements with C-Level and senior executive leaders
- Strong communication and listening skills, a thorough approach to complex problem solving
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated ability to be flexible, positive, and creative in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment
|Job Type: Manager|
|Opportunity Category: Sales|
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Cisco, Technology